The tourists will be taken from Kochi to Agatti by Air India. The package doesn't include to and fro flight charges (Kochi to Agatti & Agatti to Kochi), but includes to and fro speedboat charges from Agatti-Kadmat or Kavaratti.
1. On the next day of arrival at Agatti, the tourists will be taken to Kadmat / Kavaratti by speedboat. On the completion of the package on Saturdays and Tuesdays, tourists will be taken back to Agatti for their take-off to Kochi.
2. The above package includes food, accommodation, local sightseeing, folk dance presentation and limited water sport activities.
3. Other facilities like scuba diving, parasailing, nearby island visit etc., will be charged extra, in addition to the package rates.
• There is no revision of accommodation charges for the Marine Wealth Awareness Programme/Taratashi/Swaying Palm packages.
• The 10% hike during the month of December,will be applicable for all the packages.
• The accommodation charges for staying tourist will cover only accommodation and food charges. All other water sports activities are chargeable.
• Package cost for cruise based packages (Lakshadweep Samudram/Coral Reef/Silver Sand) will be increased by 10% during the month of December.
• Cruise based package (Lakshadweep Samudram/Coral Reef/Silver Sand) availed tourist will enjoy the following facilities without any additional payment in the island of their visit as the cost of which included in the package cost.
i. Kavaratti Island - Glass bottomed boat ride, Kayaking, visit to Fisheries Museum and Folk Dance.
ii. Kalpeni Island - Snorkeling, Kayaking, Factory Visit and Folk Dance.
iii. Minicoy Island - Kayaking, Light House visit, Village visit, Folk Dance.
iv. Kadmat Island - Kayaking, Glass bottomed boat ride, Factory visit, Folk Dance.
v. Thinnakara Island - Snorkeling, Kayaking.
vi. Bangaram Island - Snorkeling, Kayaking.
• All other Water Sports activities are chargeable.